Monday, May 28, 2007

Just some thoughts....

Just some thoughts....
Current mood: blah
Category: Life

We are all going to laugh at the impact that MySpace has had on our lives when we get old. But have any of you actually went to an old ex's page and after looking at their MySpace page think "Man, I am SO glad I left that loser!!"

As if you can really judge anything from a MySpace page - but I have to admit....I have done it!!! It's comical when you think about it.

Secondly, I was asked if I want a man - meaning the guy was offering to "be my man" (whatever THAT means) and I confess that the very first thing that came to mind when I thought about him coming over was that I imagined him rubbing his ass across the carpet.

I imagined him rubbing his ass on the carpet and peeing in the corner.

This can't be healthy for such ideas to come to mind so quickly.....

I guess I need help......

~Samantha - !Mingo

No comments: