Monday, May 28, 2007

The Nice Things People Say and Do......

The Nice Things People Say and Do......
Current mood: chipper
Category: Life

I was reading through the bulletins and read a friends note and amazingly it was about me. I blushed and then felt like it was just amazing that this person took time out of his life to say nice things about another person. He's being way too kind here but I just wanted to say thanks. I'm going to start sharing the kind words people say instead of the crazies who occasionally write to me.

I'm afraid I couldn't go National because I enjoy using the "F" word and would be fined accordingly. Although a friend offered to set me up online. However - I sound like a little girl. Like a little, little girl..........


----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Rick Stone Savannah Ga
Date: Apr 6, 2007 7:19 PM


Somehow I stumbled upon a page on my space that blew me away. After I read just a portion of her page I ask her to be my friend. She said OK and I have been in love with her ever sense. She warned me when I subscribed to her blogs that she posts a lot. I clicked the button any way. Thank god for Nevada Lights informed, intelligent the political savvy to stand up (on her RIGHT leg) and say want so many in this country are THINKING. I see it as she does and we collectively are watching the bull shit thats going on in Washington. If you ask me what I think about todays events. Look at my friends find her page and hang on buddy cause she's got it RIGHT. Thank YOU Nevada Lights
Lights

Thank you, you should go national or run for Pres or something. you got my vote

***********************************************************************

samantha, just to let ya know, your my escape, away,
away from it alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.


S.O.S.

*******************************************************************

7:50 PM - 4 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment

Baboon Rising

The offer still stands.

Posted by Baboon Rising on Friday, April 06, 2007 at 8:25 PM
[Reply to this]


Nevada Lights

I don't know, I just don't hear myself talking on any type of voice enhancer. I was singing for some friends band and the sound guy ran up on stage and took the mic from me and sing without it.

Not joke!

I'm not loud but my voice is high.....lol

No one wats to hear that.
;0)

I'll think about it but I'm not a talker - more of a writer/liar/nudist


XOXOXOXOXOXO

!Samantha

Posted by Nevada Lights on Friday, April 06, 2007 at 8:58 PM
[Reply to this]


DRAGON RIDER

I WOULD VOTE FOR YOU

Posted by DRAGON RIDER on Friday, April 06, 2007 at 8:55 PM
[Reply to this]


Bill Butler

I swear to God I have never met a woman as amazing as you.
You should run for president. I want to be "first gentleman" though.

Posted by Bill Butler on Friday, April 06, 2007 at 9:43 PM
[Reply to this]

No comments: