Monday, May 28, 2007

Saying the Word "Fuck"

Saying the Word "Fuck"
Current mood: awake
Category: Life

Here's the question: Will I really burn in Hell if I say fuck?

Look ---> There's a smiley for burning in Hell!! Awesome!

Is it really that bad to say a word that (to my knowledge) doesn't actually have a definite meaning??

What about HEARING the word fuck?? Does that send me down to Flame Central? --->

How is it that we view certain verbage as "bad"? I think that it was what we were taught about the word and then the feelings we associate with that word. If your shouted at in an angry way by your parents saying "Dirty Jew" - you will grow up thinking that these are bad words.

However, some words just make you feel bad, don't they.....even an animal knows body language and anger.

I tried an experiment on my dogs and said good things to them in an angry way and they cowered. (Poor babies) Then we rocked out to Metallica.

I have said fuck - and will probably say fuck again.

But I didn't eat all of the peanut butter!!

Really, it only comes out this mouth in anger - but what does one do to stop saying such a delicious word??? I would stop if I knew how........*snicker*

This is what I'm going to do......the next time someone annoys me, I'm going to say "I have said the fuck!!" and just see what they do. Maybe I will say it in the store in an introductory way. From that point on, nothing will be shocking to that person in regards to me and I will RULE the relationship!!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

I have said the fuck....

~Samantha

1:11 AM - 7 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
Hardcore Conservative© (Conservative-Mo.)


Do you ever sleep?

Posted by Hardcore Conservative© (Conservative-Mo.) on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 1:50 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights




DO YOU??

Mind your own business......

Posted by Nevada Lights on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 2:04 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Hardcore Conservative© (Conservative-Mo.)


Sleep is for sissies

Posted by Hardcore Conservative© (Conservative-Mo.) on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 3:14 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


Agreed

Posted by Nevada Lights on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 3:27 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Baboon Rising


I don't like using that word. (although, i say it under my breath when I get really mad) But, the word is an acronym, and not the one made famous by Van Halen. It actually stands for
Fornication Under Carnal Knowledge, or sex outside of marriage.

So, when you call someone a mother f**ker, then you are implying that they are having sex with some mother, and that's not a bad thing at all, unless it is with their own mother, but combination of words is much too vague.

I don't cuss generally. I'm trying to think of other creative words like "yogurt eating maggot" or "sea urchin" to vent my anger, with inspiration from Sledge Hammer!

Posted by Baboon Rising on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 4:33 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Hank Frank


The Van Halen album reference was 'For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge'.

And the historical reference is 'Fornication Under Consent (of the) King'.

Posted by Hank Frank on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 6:20 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


Yes but since we have no King, that somehow invalidates the term from which it came.

Could we make up a new meaning? How did Americans come to use the word for SO many applications? We use it for everything!!

I'm quite amused the Van Halen (enter seriously cool guitar rift) helped educate Americans.

Thanks guys! You both rock!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

Posted by Nevada Lights on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 8:59 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: