Monday, May 28, 2007

Samantha's Trickery


Samantha's Trickery
Current mood: amused
Category: Life

Let me tell you how I entertain myself on MySpace......

I visited one of my friends pages and saw he had me on his friends list but Rush and I are at the bottom - so I complained and told him his priorities are fucked up and I DELETED him!

LOL!!!!!!

I have heard nothing from him.......



This is free fun folks! Good clean fun!




He's probably still trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me...LOL!!!!!!
>:0)

2:20 AM - 5 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Baboon Rising

Yeah, he probably thought you were serious and is probably hurt. I think I would be too.Is he in your top list?

Posted by Baboon Rising on Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 4:26 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Nevada Lights

It was Clayton....lol

Posted by Nevada Lights on Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 5:12 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Baboon Rising

Aww. You should add him back and tell him you were just kddidng. Poor guy.

Posted by Baboon Rising on Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 5:24 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Nevada Lights

Nope!

If I push someone away - I rarely ask them back - they almost always have to make the first effort. Someone who doesn't try bores me.

;0)

I told you I was weird!!

Posted by Nevada Lights on Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 5:28 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Hank Frank

Hey Samantha...

Big fan of the blog. I hope that all is well with you. I'm heading out to Vegas next week... I'll be there for 5 days with the ISC West Trade Show (I work in the video surveillance industry). I'm staying at Harrah's because my company is cheap. Any suggestions on things to do beyond the obvious stuff?

Best Regards,

Hank Frank (R-NY)

Posted by Hank Frank on Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 11:37 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: