Monday, May 28, 2007

Newspaper Ad Offering Green Card Help to Florida Illegals

Newspaper Ad Offering Green Card Help to Florida Illegals
Current mood: angry
Category: Life

My friend, Dawn posted this one my page. Check out this article she found out in Florida....

~Samantha



I have a newspaper article that didn't scan very well so I'll type it to y'all,

Are You Illegal?
Have You Been In The U.S. for 10 Years?
You may be eligible for the Green Card under the H.O.P.E. Program
RAMBANA and RICCI, PA

Immigration Trial Attorneys
TALLAHASSEE*PANAMA CITY
WWW.RAMBANA.COM
Applies only to immigration. Must not have a criminal history to be eligble.

There is more, but no need to post that. This says it all.

"Are you Illegal?" Have you committed a crime? Is anyone other than me saying "What tha?"

-Dawn

9:39 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment
"THE DEMON SLAYER"


Yeah I can believe it. Look at all the businesses that cater to them. We are losing our own country and all any of us do is sit here day after day and complain about it but nothing ever really gets done. We have to organize and start the revolution NOW!

Posted by "THE DEMON SLAYER" on Thursday, April 12, 2007 at 9:54 PM
[Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


I'm just waiting for them to start in on Rush. Then I'm going nuclear.

Right now we are just in the education stage. They know damned well that we are all ready to go when the shit hits the fan!

They better cater to US!

Posted by Nevada Lights on Thursday, April 12, 2007 at 9:58 PM
[Reply to this]

No comments: