Monday, May 28, 2007

Lucky Charms Were Invented by Bastards

Lucky Charms Were Invented by Bastards
Current mood: sick
Category: Life

Seriously - who eats this shit??? Lucky Charms, my ass! More like cat food with cancer causing nibbletts made out of sugar from Hell.........

I was forced to eat a bowl of Lucky Charms by rabid terrorist Gnomes from Cuba and now my stomach hurts..........

Those bastards!

And today my nickname is Big Johnson.........don't question it!

~Big Johnson

1:01 AM - 10 Comments - 7 Kudos - Add Comment
Bill Butler


well, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops...ppfftt! I'd be gettin my stomache pumped if I were you.

I eat Wheaties myself.

With brown bugar, raisins, bananas, wheat germ, strawberries and half n half
that's a MANs breakfast of champions.

Posted by Bill Butler on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 1:40 AM
[Reply to this]
Baboon Rising


Hey, Lucky Charms rule!!! Especially chocolate Lucky Charms. Plus, they are fortified with vitamins and minerals. Plus, they have other benefits as well. They don't call me "Big Johnson" fer nuthin'. lol j/k.

Posted by Baboon Rising on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 3:58 AM
[Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


Grapenuts are the only cereal worth eating!


Posted by Nevada Lights on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 6:32 AM
[Reply to this]
"THE DEMON SLAYER"


I still eat lucky charms,trix and fruit loops. And i'm just as crazy now as i was when i was a kid.

Posted by "THE DEMON SLAYER" on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 6:45 AM
[Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


I ate Froot LOops once and they sliced and diced my gums up - again - why would anyone eat that??

Like bears, we wake up and eat whatever treats are provided for us........next time I eat cereal - I'm going to roar like a bear.


Posted by Nevada Lights on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 6:54 AM
[Reply to this]
Baboon Rising


Or, you could roar like Tony The Tiger and eat Frosted Flakes.

Cocoa pebbles for the win!!

Posted by Baboon Rising on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 7:26 AM
[Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


This guy asked me if I had a car or if I drive and this was my reply:

"NO - I MOSTLY LAY ON THE FLOOR AND PRETEND THAT I'M A RHINO - MAKING RHINO SOUNDS"

The sad part is that it's all true.....

Posted by Nevada Lights on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 8:16 AM
[Reply to this]
Bill Butler


fruit loops? Cap'n Crunch is is WORSE for BaNging up . cutting up your gums.

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmso grape nuts on my wheaties extravaganza...yummy!

Posted by Bill Butler on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 11:56 AM
[Reply to this]
Baboon Rising


You MUST record these Rhino sounds and send them to me so that i can use them as samples for the next Baboon Rising album!!!

And, it's okay if you make Rhino noises as long as they aren't R.I.N.O. noises like Olympia Snowe and Lincoln Chaffe, and in some cases John McCain. ehehehe

Posted by Baboon Rising on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 8:42 AM
[Reply to this]

No comments: