Monday, May 28, 2007

Look Guys..........PLEASE Have Mercy and Stop.......

Look Guys..........PLEASE Have Mercy and Stop.......
Current mood: horny
Category: Life

That little bat signal I sent out earlier was just a prank.....I'm not really looking to get penetrated......

Can you all just stop talking about c*ck because you're making my heart beat fast and giving me a headache.....

I'm saving myself for Rush - you should all know that by now...

Now who wants to meet a good musilm who would like to kill all Westerners??

JUst go here - " http://arabicpreview.qiran.com/index.asp "

-- all approved by MySpace -- thank you!

Expect your date scene to be a moonlit walk down a dungeon path, the sounds of clanging chains and moans from other prisoners - followed by a beating with wet leather and bamboo shoots under your nails - all while swinging to the beautiful chant "Death to America"

Enjoy!

~Samantha

9:56 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment
Baboon Rising


Does this get your juices flowing Nevada Lights?

Posted by Baboon Rising on Wednesday, April 18, 2007 at 9:34 AM
[Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


That looks too much like a dildo - which I do not use - it's real or I go without.....

Picky!


Posted by Nevada Lights on Wednesday, April 18, 2007 at 9:49 AM
[Reply to this]

No comments: