Monday, May 28, 2007

- I - AM - WOMAN - !!!!

- I - AM - WOMAN - !!!!
Current mood: annoyed
Category: Life

Here's the deal! Yes, I'm a Republican Conservative Constitutionalist, Right-Wing Extreme Bitch with Attitude, Beater of Men (when I find one I like - which is rare!!), Girl with Serious Kink, Does Whatever She Wants. And I have openly stated that I am a kinky woman, for which I have ZERO shame! This is who I am and you will like me or you won't.

I'm not bi, I'm not gay, I don't do drugs, in fact......I'm sort of a square! I'm actually one of the most innocent people in society and I try to do good whenever possible. However I enjoy the Domination side of sex and I have certain preferences about certain things and I am highly into visual amusement. I would put a dog collar around a man's neck just for my own amusement. Sometimes I just want a good laugh, sometimes I have a deep fetish for something. Depends on how I feel! Either way, I view the man as an object with which I can do with what I want if it amuses me. He belongs to me.

Not to say that I would abuse him, because I take the utmost care of the man in my life! I always take good care of my pets.

I didn't even know I was Dominate until I read what weird stuff everyone was into and I saw my personality plain as day! Prior to that, I didn't give one thought as to my relationship with men. I just thought I couldn't get along with most of them on a relationship level. Women with strong personalities often have that problem.

There's nothing wrong with my preferences, I have been this way my whole life and that's the way it is! I'm not a professional Dominatrix, I put that on there to piss off whoever I don't like - you know, the ones who are JEALOUS because I do whatever I want and who try to control me.

I rebuke authority!!!

As open-minded as I am, one thing pisses me off! I get so pissed when a man puts on a dress and starts calling himself "HER" or "WOMAN". Trying to convince others that he is indeed a woman.....

I AM A WOMAN!!!

There's a hell of a lot more to me than a DRESS!

I have a vagina! One that works!!!
I can have babies! I cry when my feelings get hurt!
I love flowers and the company of children!
I love Tchaikovsky with a passion!!!
I love spooning with a sexy man! I like pink and unicorns!
Ok, maybe not unicorns but definitely Pooh!! I still color in my coloring books!
I collect and dry flowers in my books.
I'm a sucker for paisley!!! The more complicated, the better!!!!
I love the sound of a man's voice and NOT just because I want to borrow him for sex!
I have a fetish for mens hands and some people's teeth.
Well, their hands in relation to objects and their teeth in relation to their lips. It's how I decide who will be my close friends. If I don't like their hands and teeth, I can't trust them!

WOMAN-HOOD IS OURS! WE HAVE A PATENT ON IT!!!

Where are the feminazi's on this one?? Why are we not trying to protect our woman-hood from MEN who try to confiscate our sexuality for themselves???

I may Dominate but I happen to love men and what they can do - the dumb things they like and the even dumber things they do! Like going hunting and shooting each other. HAHAH! Just kidding! That was a terrible accident, not funny! Men like to go do "Man Stuff".....so whatever that is. I'm sure it's LAME! We've all seen the Man Show....enough said....!

All I know is that if I need something and a man is around - he will help me. Men are heroes to women. Some of them are shit sacks but most men are good guys.
They are more than willing to do whatever we want them to do. Men love us and will forsake themselves to serve our needs. I relish that about a man. The sad thing is that this type of man goes unappreciated and is often taken advantage by stupid, self-centered, swanky women.

I like shy men. The ones who are reluctant and passive but trusting and dedicated - forever lasting and remaining the same. I like it when a man tries really, really hard to please me. It's amusing and I appreciate it! It convinces me that he is something worth keeping and worth the effort I would put into a man of this substance.

So why do we attack men who love us and not attack the TV, TS and TG "girls" who mimic us and take our sexuality for their own??

I went to a Mary Kay "bimbo-fest" (Woman Stuff) and the whole event focused around a video of a drag queen make-up artist who taught us babes how to put on our makeup. It was excruciating!

I wear powder, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss or lipstick. I don't need a drag queen to show me how to put my makeup on. Drag queens wear TONS of makeup.

I know in my pictures I look like I have a lot of makeup on but I assure you....I don't!!!

So attention drag queens everywhere - you are not a "SHE" or a "WOMAN" just because you put a dress on - even if you have a sex-change you are not woman!
You have to come up with a "new sex" and call yourself that......

....FOR - I - AM WOMAN!!!!!


~Samantha

1:23 AM - 10 Comments - 10 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
DRAGON RIDER


ALL WOMAN!!!!, I AGREE WITH YOU.

Posted by DRAGON RIDER on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 5:43 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
"THE DEMON SLAYER"


Well Sam most people don't like authority! That's why I took the buyout when Dow offered it. Then I started working for myself and I have never been more alive! As far as the sex stuff I'm more of a traditionalists so I'm not into the games and toys, but as far as a woman taking the lead I don't mind that once in awhile.

Posted by "THE DEMON SLAYER" on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 8:28 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


Well, I didn't ask you what you liked anyway, did I Louis??

If you have a collar around your neck, attached to a leash, attached to the rafters in the ceiling and your standing on your tippy toes with your hands cuffed - you don't have much say in what I do with you, right?

Dow could never show you authority like that.......they might try....but they could never pull it off.

Don't worry though, I don't like rope - I prefer nylon tape - so you don't have to worry about chaffing.

~Samantha

Posted by Nevada Lights on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 9:03 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
kris, mexican-minuteman


Me not being a woman I can't give to much of a response,

Posted by kris, mexican-minuteman on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 8:53 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Hardcore Conservative© (Conservative-Mo.)


Interesting..........

Posted by Hardcore Conservative© (Conservative-Mo.) on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 9:21 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


DAMN right it's interesting!!!!

>:0(

Posted by Nevada Lights on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 9:24 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Hardcore Conservative© (Conservative-Mo.)


Oh yeah?

Posted by Hardcore Conservative© (Conservative-Mo.) on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 10:09 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Baboon Rising


Wow! Very intersting read. You are quite a woman Samantha!

Posted by Baboon Rising on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 1:49 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


You're not telling me anything I don't already know...I'll let you kiss my ankles - if I feel like it............



The funny thing is, out in public I'm the nicest, sweetest, squeaky voice, lace and frills, fuzzy animals....then in private I'm like Elvira. lol

I even amaze myself....

Posted by Nevada Lights on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 2:45 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


This is the most fun you can have on the internet...

LOL!



Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Nevada Lights on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 8:12 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: