Monday, May 28, 2007

How to Control the Conversation 101

How to Control the Conversation 101
Current mood: amused
Category: Life

You're fucking hilarious, Sith!!!

:o)

********************************************************************


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Sith Master of the Tattooniverse
Date: Feb 10, 2007 9:30 PM


How would you know? You never been in bed with me.

And what does that have to do with the last message? We were on the subject of my alleged "bully" status. You really have to start differenciating between what I type and the things the voices in your head say to you.

"psycho." - Happy Gilmore


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Nevada Lights
Date: Feb 10, 2007 10:00 PM


You sound really lousy in bed!!



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Sith Master of the Tattooniverse
Date: Feb 10, 2007 10:20 AM


Yeah, I knew you would appreciate the subtle artistry of that description ;)

And for some flair, I would finish the dry-humping by throwing up my arms after 8 seconds, locking the arms up in a chickenwing leg-hold and not letting them go until I ask, "Who's the Master?" And they give the correct answer: "SHO-NUFF!!!!!"


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Nevada Lights
Date: Feb 9, 2007 3:41 PM



"As for me being a bully....hah! A bully would have shaken her like a ragdoll and then dropped her on her head, then rolled her on her stomach and dry-humped her while making rodeo noises."



LOL!!!!





----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Sith Master of the Tattooniverse
Date: Feb 9, 2007 11:22 AM


Strength is necessary for any chance of survival of an attack. I had a guy in his 20's who knew every technique, strike, block, grapple, hold...you name it. He was an instructor and the highest belt holder next to the main teacher. He was also about the smallest, skinniest person I've seen outside of a hospital on life support. We sparred and he was faster than me but his strikes had no power. So..since we weren't point sparring, I just ignored his attacks & smashed past his defenses. The teacher used his speed as an example to show how a faster opponent could score on a larger slower one. He also used his inability to stop my strikes as an example of why strength is important, the need to know which blocks to use on which opponents and the difference between competition fighting and real life fighting. Then I had to spar the teacher and got leveled about 20 times. I could block his power attacks but his speed was faster than mine and he was strong enough to drop me if he got around my defense. I think I landed a glove and a kick once. I learned a LOT that day.

As for me being a bully....hah! A bully would have shaken her like a ragdoll and then dropped her on her head, then rolled her on her stomach and dry-humped her while making rodeo noises.

Nope, I took the path less travelled and just set her back down like the gentleman I am.


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Nevada Lights
Date: Feb 8, 2007 7:49 PM


I absolutely agree about strength, nothing beats being strong enough to kick ass. Everyone tells me not to lift so heavy at the gym because all it will do is make me strong. Whats wrong with being strong?

That is unfair that you had to let you go. She should have had to get out of it.
:o)

You bully!!


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Sith Master of the Tattooniverse
Date: Feb 7, 2007 10:31 PM


LOL!! It's not just about kicking. That's a Tae-Kwon-Do thing. Besides, TKD doesn't teach enough ground defenses. Knock a TKD fighter off their feet and they are helpless like a turtle on its back.

I asked because you remind me of someone I met when I was taking Kenpo Karate in CA years ago. She was a higher belt level than I was and always had to show the lower belts how much better she was than we were...usually by showing us armbars and really cranking the pressure down so one had to tap out before she would release them. This inevitably led to a 'popping of the bubble' for her. And it went a lil something like this:

She was supposed to demonstrate an escape technique if someone wrapped their arms around you from behind and pinned your arms to your sides. I was the one who was holding her around her arms from behind. Her attempt of the technique failed on the first attempt so I picked her up and stood there while she flailed helplessly with her feet. I figured since she didn't get free she belonged to me but the teacher made me give her back, which wasn't fair at all but I did as asked. :) This whole scene was a great source of amusement for the class.

Martial arts are great and all....but sheer brute strength deserves it's own props. Me...I got enough of both to get me by.


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Nevada Lights
Date: Feb 7, 2007 12:29 PM


No, I have not been taught how to kick.


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Sith Master of the Tattooniverse
Date: Feb 7, 2007 6:53 AM


Rent is a waste of money. Buying from the owner is a waste of time. A lot of people have an inflated idea of how much their stuff is worth and the one who ends up with the short end of the stick will be you. Go through a realtor...one of the smaller ones so they don't rape you with their fees. Fixer-uppers are nice if the damage isn't too bad and you know how to do that kinda thing.

On a whole different subject, have you ever taken any martial arts?

No comments: