Monday, May 28, 2007

Help Me, I Can't Sleep and Feel Like I'm Going Crazy(er)

Help Me, I Can't Sleep and Feel Like I'm Going Crazy(er)
Current mood: awake
Category: Life


I'm staying awake almost 24 hours and spending way, WAY too much time on the internet - MySpace in particular! I'm misspelling a LOT of words! I'm using the wrong words! What the hell???

Look at this - It's 2:28 A.M. and I'm writing this instead of sleeping.
Listening to the songs on my profile rather than - - sleeping.

What's that I read about breaking your MySpace addiction?
............
I have to chop my own head off? Oh, thats much too burdensome, not to mention messy!



Aw fuck!I just stubbed my toe......
.........
........
NO, not really - just trying to pretend I'm in "real" reality and not this virtual reality. Just thought to reverse it for a minute.

Guess I could sexually harass Rush Limbaugh. I could eat a baked potatoe.
I could.........write something. I could color in my coloring books. (Yes I still color - it's better than drugs!)

What the hell?? I hate it when I do this! I can't sleep I just wanna think about things and use my brain. Just be creative and think.

I would be painting right now IF I had my stuff!!!!!

Just want to stub my toe in the real world.......maybe bump my head......whack my finger with a hammer......

Maybe I will just surf for music.

Maybe I will just molest one of these smileys --->
Maybe I will force feed the smiley a potatoe.

Maybe I will put Lucky Charms up my nose.

Maybe I will read.

Maybe something.......


Bored at 3 A.M.

Probably just need a man for a bit.
Men can do anything.


~Samantha







2:26 AM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
Baboon Rising


You can harass me if you'd like. I'll be your man for a bit.

Seriously though, do you ever sleep? I know you have a lot of brain activity going on up there in your head. But, you need to get your rest, or you'll overcurcuit your brain. Believe it or not, sleep is a good thing and is good for the brain.

Drink some white tea like an hour or so before bedtime, or maybe a small glass of wine, anything to relax you. I hope instead of reading my response, you are getting much deserved rest.

Posted by Baboon Rising on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 at 4:57 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


I'm thinking about the two bottles of unopened wine in the kitchen.

Good idea!!!

Posted by Nevada Lights on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 at 5:12 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: