Monday, May 28, 2007

Embrace Your Spam ~~

Embrace Your Spam ~~
Current mood: calm
Category: Life

That's the advice of the day......

In honor of spam I have decided that today my name will be different and I expect all of you to use it and pay attention.

I will feast on stale chips and cream cheese, some red wine but for now - coffee.

Today Mingo will use her brain to fend off poverty through hard work and swift action.

If that doesn't work - probably some sort of theft or prostitution - whichever seems easier.

However, at this moment - Mingo enjoys hot coffee, some fresh morning air and the only hard thing in her life is a 2 day old blue bunny Peep who appears to be gay but will made into a fine lapel pin anyway.

Mingo loves you and encourages you to love yourself. Fight illegal immigration and wear something cute today. Feel free to share any events which might stick out in mind about your Easter Vacation with me.

I will pretend that Mingo is a butterfly who isn't overworked and probably a skinny virgin.

Love,
Mingo

No comments: