Monday, May 28, 2007

Crazy Ass Kid with ADHD and a Video Camera LOL!!!is

I fucking love you Kyle! You're a good kid! We hecka miss you!!!!!!

Now take you medicine! LOL!!!!!!!











AHAH. That's awsome. He kind of reminds me of a hyped up Gollum/Smeagol. Prolly more Smeagol than Gollum. My Preeeecious. lol

Posted by Baboon Rising on Friday, March 16, 2007 at 4:06 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


He did a video remix of Smeagal using some of the soundbites from this video. He's a TOTAL goof!!

I love this kid! He's putting his hyper-ness to good use, he's imaginative, he has a great time just being himself and he's very talented as well. My daughter used to go to school with him. We watch his videos on YouTube all the time because he's hilarious! (Look up KyleMonkey). What new things will he do? LOL

Hey, thanks for showing me my mistake. I fixed it. LOL, thanks!




Posted by Nevada Lights on Friday, March 16, 2007 at 9:08 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Baboon Rising


What mistake? I don't remember pointing out a mistake to you. :) LOL

Posted by Baboon Rising on Friday, March 16, 2007 at 9:26 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


That's because I rarely make them!~


Posted by Nevada Lights on Friday, March 16, 2007 at 9:34 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Sir PATRIOT 2U


That's my son.

Posted by Sir PATRIOT 2U on Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 4:49 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


I love Kyle! He really is a good kid!

I hope he's discovered because he is talented and fun. Hyper yes but very creative.

Posted by Nevada Lights on Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 5:16 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: