Monday, May 28, 2007

Why They Want God Gone


Why They Want God Gone
Current mood: awake
Category: Life

Today it's "politically correct" to remove God from every facet if the United States of America, especially if you are from another country and have alternative religion. It's become all too easy to tell Americans how they are a burden and their beliefs are inconvenient or narrow-minded.

Just for the record, I'm not a Christian. My belief of "God" is not that there is a "He" but rather there is "energy" from which all things are made. I believe that everything is connected through that energy and that we only borrow "particles of energy" to create the world in which we live.

God for me is all things, although I do believe in the Bible and I do believe there was a man named Jesus, who did partake in the activities described in the Bible. I believe that men, women and children such as Jesus have existed and will exist again through after-life experiences. Probably even fewer are able to describe or contain what they have experienced, and thus unable to express their knowledge to us. I think Jesus was an outstanding communicator and he changed the World, as have a select few other people in other countries, other places. These are my personal beliefs and I want you to know where I stand before you read what I have to say because what I have to say has no religious bias, I simply see the facts for what they are! So read on ~~

In the current effort to remove God from America I have been thinking about the facts and consciences of doing so and here is what I see. It simply isn't in Human Nature to afford other Human Beings freedoms that we all enjoy here in America. Look at any company, any association, any home, any place – there are always regulations, rules for other Human Beings to follow.

Can you describe any country other than America in which the People have awarded freedoms to the People?? In America, our Founding Fathers said that ALL Human Beings have Rights afforded to us by God. We have the Right to live and be free because God created us that way, not because they afforded us these freedoms.

Now think about the vile attempts of those who try to remove God from our collective. They say no God at school, no God at work, no God at public facilities - anywhere you might learn or be reminded of God they want to take it away. Why do you think that is?

If they get God out of our minds we soon forget that we are afforded our Rights by someone or something HIGHER than other Human Beings. When we have no God, we are at the mercy of other Human Beings and that is a place that I don't wish anyone to live.

Our freedoms belong to us because in America, we have realized that we are free by the Grace of God, we don't need other Human Beings to "allow" or "disallow" our lives. We don't need to be validated by other PEOPLE.
Again, I'm not Christian but I do see that America is based on the laws of something higher than ourselves and it's worked so well that everyone wants to come to America to live the lifestyle that this foundation has built for us. We have a more diverse culture of people who have achieved more than anywhere else in the world, we have the greatest inventions coming out of this Country - which is another reason we are criticized internationally - to try to weaken our positioning and make America less desirable to the Greats of the World.

Worship whatever Creator you like, be individual and celebrate what you like, but when you allow or support the removal of God from America you are allowing other Human Beings to decide what Rights you should be afforded - and under such circumstances you will ALWAYS be considered incompetent and you will be ruled as such.

Just ask anyone who has to deal with a Home Owner's Association.

-Fish

11:51 AM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Nevada Lights


NEW School prayer :

Now I sit me down in school
Where praying is against the rule
For this great nation under God
Finds mention of Him very odd.



If Scripture now the class recites,
It violates the Bill of Rights.
And anytime my head I bow
Becomes a Federal matter now.



Our hair can be purple, orange or green,
That's no offense; it's a freedom scene.
The law is specific, the law is precise.
Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.



For praying in a public hall
Might offend someone with no faith at all.
In silence alone we must meditate,
God's name is prohibited by the state.



We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,
And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks.
They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.
To quote the Good Book makes me liable.
We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,
And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King.
It's "inappropriate" to teach right from wrong,
We're taught that such "judgments" do not belong.



We can get our condoms and birth controls,
Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles.
But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,
No word of God must reach this crowd.



It's scary here I must confess,
When chaos reigns the school's a mess.
So, Lord, this silent plea I make:
Should I be shot; My soul please take!
Amen

Posted by Nevada Lights on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 12:43 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: