Monday, May 28, 2007

What to Do and Not Do in Business.....

What to Do and Not Do in Business.....
Current mood: amused
Category: Life


1. Never insult your clients.

2. Try not to mock yourself in press releases.

3. Try to stay focused on your business objectives.

4. Try not to reflect your personal issues onto your associates.

5. Remember that most businesses are in business for profit, not fun.

6. Try to avoid the Hot Pink Mommas when in Las Vegas.

And now what NOT to do........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1:21 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Nevada Lights

Hahahah, I come back to this and laugh often. I'm sure these woman are all nice but they just have no business sense. It's so natural for women to want to be nurturing but this is just amusing.

I'm amazed that such a terrible press release was even let out into the wild - I mean, didn't the woman who wrote this dribble have a clue that this was terribly damaging to the group???

It's so easy to be the best in America - like I was telling my friend, JackFM - here in Las Vegas they worship that Las Vegas sign! You see it everywhere!!

It's a fucking sign~~ !! LOL!

I guess I should be grateful that our Las Vegas sign isn't shaped like a vagina......

If I as a marketer can't challenge a sign - a local God and international icon - then I am of no use to anyone~

Bring on the whippings!!

Posted by Nevada Lights on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 7:16 AM
[Reply to this]

No comments: