Monday, May 28, 2007

Ok, So I totally Fuckin' Blew it .................




Ok, So I totally Fuckin' Blew it .................
Current mood: horny
Category: Life

...........

I joked around too much and I threw out a bulletin that insinuated I might..... (MIGHT!!)...... poo on my friends and I insulted some people.........What's new??

When you're awesome, you tend to offend people - it's unavoidable!!

Who gives a shit about Tax ID Numbers anyway?? Grandma IRS just wants to screw you with a rusty nail anyway....

Anyway.....I saw the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie - they BLEW IT!!! They fuckin blew it. They did the same shit that SpongeBob Square Pants did in his movie - THEY FUCKIN' BLEW IT!

Weird cartoon + small audience = hilarious X weird cartoon movie + international audience = dumb waste of time/money. How does that happen????

The only funny parts were the dancing snacks and when Master Shake explains the birds and the bees to Meatwad and says the only time a woman is working is when she's sweeping the floor.

The guys should'a smoked some pot before they made the cartoon....we all know they do it - don't hide it - just give us good cartoons.......

These random cartoons like SpongBob and ATHF are perfect examples of the sheer brilliance that results from FREE individuals to do as they choose - to exercise the true abilities of Human Beings. Sure these are just cartoons but they speak for everything that people have done throughout time - invent, create, develop, and communicate - any combination of which can have outstanding results on other people.

But I absolutely love it when people are themselves.........

Yeah - speaking of "weird"- where the fuck is that Troll that said he was stalking me?? What a fuckin' lair that Troll is........FUCK HIM!

I need a good meatstack and he probably wouldn't have met my needs anyway. I need a man who knows how to take care of his woman - who doesn't do a lot of talking but keeps the house clean.....

And I get more emails from men crying that they feel like they aren't special - that I should be serious about talking to just them....blah,blah,blah........

If you're getting jealous about MySpace - L-O-S-E-R-!

(points finger and laughs!!!)

~Samantha

9:16 AM - 6 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment

Nevada Lights

They had the Screw of Damnation but it wasn't even funny.......


Posted by Nevada Lights on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 9:20 AM
[Reply to this]


Baboon Rising

I know you are confident in yourself enough to know that if people can't take a joke, then screw 'em. But, if people don't understand your sense of humor, then that means they don't understand you as a person. They just don't know you.

I have a very warped sense of humor sometimes. I'm more goofy than anything. As far as jealousy is concerned. I admit that I have been jealous. But, I'm not really anything special and I know my place amongst your MySpace friends and am content with it.

I still say Samantha for president 2008. And, you keep talking to the other men out there. I just hope one of those men will be Rush Limbaugh and that he'll respond to you.

Posted by Baboon Rising on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 10:04 AM
[Reply to this]


Sir PATRIOT 2U

Samantha. You were giving a blow-job to a troll, in the...theatre? You're funny... You morph from college Enlish Professor, to total horney...in between posts. You're funny...can't take it, gotta go...lol...wow.

Posted by Sir PATRIOT 2U on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 4:15 PM
[Reply to this]


Nevada Lights

When one is all things - it's hard to be so GEN-eral-ized......

I'm just tired of hearing the crying. Like one friend said - "What's a little scat between friends?"

Exactly!!!




Posted by Nevada Lights on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 4:17 PM
[Reply to this]


Sir PATRIOT 2U

please delete on of those damn posts

Posted by Sir PATRIOT 2U on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 4:17 PM
[Reply to this]


Nevada Lights

Done cupcake.......I deleted one of you TWO comments...

So what's up????


Posted by Nevada Lights on Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 11:04 AM
[Reply to this]

No comments: