Monday, May 28, 2007

Official Announcement ~ Pay Attention Please (espec. Wendy)

Official Announcement ~ Pay Attention Please (espec. Wendy)
Current mood: artistic
Category: Life



I have decided to open a studio and sell my paintings and sculptures.

None of you can see pictures - I do not take pictures of this work to avoid it being duplicated (Yes, it's that brilliant!)......

(Nothing like what's in my MySpace pictures - LOL)

....and I have always said that if I had an original painting or art piece in my home, I would not want others to have pictures of it. Thus I have this strict rule.

As you may know, most of my work is contemporary. I sometimes take requests but generally create my own unique ideas and perspectives.

If any of you come to Las Vegas and want a private showing, I would be happy to invite you. Just let me know.

The studio is named Joule Studios and the email address is joulestudios@yahoo.com

(there's no phone and no address - I never want to be disturbed while working)

I wasn't going to tell anyone until two weeks but what the hell......there it is.


Thus you will see a lot less of me on MySpace.

Ok, I love all of you !!

XOXOXOXO

~Samantha

1:22 AM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
Baboon Rising


Awesome. You are very talented. I wish I could see some of this other work you've done. I think it's great. I hope you are successful in selling your paintings are sculptures.

Posted by Baboon Rising on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 at 4:29 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


Thanks Baboon. You're a sweetheart!!

If I work hard, of course it will be successful.

XOXOXOXO

~Samantha

Posted by Nevada Lights on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 at 6:00 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: