Monday, May 28, 2007

Just Checked My Personal Email - Nobody Loves Me!!

Just Checked My Personal Email - Nobody Loves Me!!
Current mood: sleepy
Category: Life


It's probably because I'm a lettuce cruncher!

What's that? That means I'm vegetarian.

I have been a vegisaur since age 3 because I don't like the way meat feels in my mouth (save your jokes!) nor do I like the way it tastes.

I'm a lacto-ovo-vegetarian which means I like eggs and milk.
In fact - I think I may have evolved from Raptors because I like my eggs over-easy and I dip my toast in the undercooked egg yolk. Yuck huh!!

My great-grandma probably broke into the chicken coop and sucked eggs at midnight. Grandma had an egg tooth.

But then I read that milk was rape. Yes, according to PETA, milk is rape..............I should have been thinking about what an awful person I am for drinking milk....

Instead I wondered if there are any dating sites for people like me because I'm a lot more kinky than previously thought!

I'd like to meet others......

~Samantha

1:15 AM - 7 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment
Sir PATRIOT 2U


You're crazy.

Posted by Sir PATRIOT 2U on Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 6:16 AM
[Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


MMMMMMM............EGG DROP SOUP!!

You gotta have some Patriot! Egg Drop Soup is good!!!!

Posted by Nevada Lights on Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 10:26 AM
[Reply to this]
Brad


Sorry, not a vegetarian - but I do enjoy eggs (scrambled, or in an egg-drop soup).

You aren't awful for drinking milk. Where would it go, if it weren't utilized? It just wouldn't be in demand and the cow would dry up anyway. I always thought milking a cow was more of 'copping a feel', and rape would be something more beastial.

Posted by Brad on Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 8:02 AM
[Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


LMAO @ you two guys.....meat comments are always interesting.

Anyone who's worked on a farm knows that milking a cow is a good thing. If they aren't milked they can become injured and it's painful for the cow. We do them a favor! Those ungrateful cows should be thank us.

I bet these same people who say milk is rape use butter - they're probably unaware that butter is made from milk. Otherwise, the only option to butter is that plastic tasting stuff....liquid plastic. Who wants to eat gelatinous vegi oils?? Were you AWARE that oils made from veggies is actually vegi POOP??? Or veggie guts....whichever grosses you out more....

People who say things that PETA says are really ignorant to the world. They have no idea the realities of survival. Go to Africa and tell those people that milk is rape. Tell the Chinese they rape their goats to survive. It's silly. How does PETA think Human Beings have survived all this time? If everyone was a vegetarian, they would have been eating ushrooms and probably some pot along the way and drugs addicts would have lead the world. Not likely!

I played a joke on my friend once - I said to her that I ate some meat and then I felt angry the next week. (she smokes pot, by the way lol) she said "Yeah, meat makes you angry" LMAO

Tell that to the Brachiosaurus - one of the largest animals to ever live. Timid yes but definitely not weak!

She meant meat makes you agressive but it was funny - I thought the feminists and PETA both could use that as their new slogan line. "Meat Makes You Angry".

~Samantha

Posted by Nevada Lights on Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 10:24 AM
[Reply to this]
Baboon Rising


Samantha. Try der hamburger meat. It's the leanest most beautiful thing ever. Also, try filet mignon. It is soo juicy and tender. It tastes awesome. Better than candy. There's nothing better than sinking your teeth into nice juicy flesh (save your jokes) No, wait. Don't save your jokes. Let 'em rip.

Posted by Baboon Rising on Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 10:09 AM
[Reply to this]
DRAGON RIDER


I really wanted to make a few jokes about the tste of meat in a womans mouth, but you said no, so I will pull out!!!

Posted by DRAGON RIDER on Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 12:27 PM
[Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


Regarding "Animal Pleasures"

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Dawn
Date: Apr 14, 2007 12:45 PM

This conversation has me thinking about a video I saw on Youtube. People actually get paid to collect sperm from boar hogs (I think it was). There is this big thing supposedly a female and the male is let in the cage and goes at it. When he starts to cum the attendant grabs this animals two foot long penis and collects the sperm.
This penis is about two foot long but about the diameter of a nickle. I'm thinking who chooses to do that for a living?

----------------- ---------- -----------------
From: Nevada Lights
Date: Apr 14, 2007

The headline of this email alone is hilarious!

Hog penises, nickel sized dongs - it's pure comedy!!

I guess you'd get that job through networking.

"I done it, my Dad done it, PaPa done it......Sue Ann done it too but she liked it too much!
Now she's in Hollyweird makin' videos.......

No comments: