Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm voting this chick in for President!!!

She says exactly what I would say if given the opportunity!! And she's absolutely right!!

~Samantha








I'm voting this chick in for President!!!
Current mood: happy
Category: Life

She says exactly what I would say if given the opportunity!! And she's absolutely right!!

~Samantha

8:52 PM - 4 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Baboon Rising

Yes, she said it well as have you. I still think you ought to runfor president.

Posted by Baboon Rising on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 4:11 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Nevada Lights

I would make a great President-

"Oh fuck you Iran! I don't care what you want! The American People have heard enough of your shit and now you get spanked!!"

That would be when I slap him with an open handed slap.


Posted by Nevada Lights on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 6:49 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Baboon Rising

ehehe. I've noticed that slapping and spanking have become two words I see often with you. Well, I say SPANK "EM HARD SAMANTHA!!!!!

Posted by Baboon Rising on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 7:03 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Nevada Lights

I would be a great President of America - but politically abrasive.

I never say what people want to hear but always what they need to hear.

Posted by Nevada Lights on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 8:19 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: