Monday, May 28, 2007

I Woke Up This Morning.......

I Woke Up This Morning.......
Current mood: hungry
Category: Life

Actually, I have been awake all night.
Silly me! Anyway, after being up all night I start to get silly.
I'm trying to revamp my resume.

BAH! It reads like a 3rd grader wrote it.

Then I started reading about the war and I saw some jokes (thank you Swoose) and started thinking about Winston Churchill and what he said. "Never, never, never give up."

Thats good advice. I wonder if he could (or would) rewrite my resume?

Why is it that I can sell anything and everything, except myself?? A plight of most marketers I assume. Reading all night, thinking, MySpace breaks, wanting to sleep, drinking too much coffee......boxers and a silk nightie.

What does it all mean??? Honestly, who throws a cupcake?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I've been so pissed off about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and the failure of our Government to uphold our laws that I have forgotten about the things I love. Like men, for instance (damn I love men!!!) but even more importantly, I haven't been following science, paleontology, haven't been going to the gym......blah......

I probably need a nice session with a good man.....a good man could solve all of my problems !!

Where is he ??

BAH!!!!!!!



6:26 AM - 9 Comments - 8 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
Baboon Rising


Right here! I'm right here. Silk nightie. Oh my!!!!

Posted by Baboon Rising on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 6:55 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
DRAGON RIDER


YOU DON'T NEED TO SELL YOUR SELF, ANY MAN WITH 2 LIVE BRAIN CELLS WOULD BE BLESSED TO HAVE A LADY LIKE YOU

Posted by DRAGON RIDER on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 7:02 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
"THE DEMON SLAYER"


Come to Michigan Sam I know to keep women warm!

Posted by "THE DEMON SLAYER" on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 7:03 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


Hehehe, thanks guys.....


Posted by Nevada Lights on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 11:22 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Bill Butler


pppppppsssssttt...sam over here you little honey lover...

Posted by Bill Butler on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 12:06 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Clayton


Damn....I decide to stay liquored up on margaritas all weekend and I miss out on my invite. Now I'm like ....6th in line. Story of my life.

Posted by Clayton on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 2:22 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Bill, you poohead liberal. YOUR HEAD IS FULL OF POO!!!!!!!!!

Clayton, shame on you!

Posted by Nevada Lights on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 3:23 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Baboon Rising


I was first. Do I get a prize?

Posted by Baboon Rising on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 5:38 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


I'll send you some dirty underwear.

Posted by Nevada Lights on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 6:26 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: