Monday, May 28, 2007


Fine - You Guys Win!!!
Current mood: busy
Category: Life

I went over the top on this one - now fuck off!

Lesson learned: It's never OK to say you will poo on your friends.


~Samantha


10:59 PM - 10 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment

Baboon Rising

You are one of a kind Samantha. Yes, us guys drool over you and provide you tons of entertainment and especially attention. You can call me loser anytime you'd like. I know that I could never fully live up to your standards, as they are very high. Mr. Limbaugh is 42 times the man than I could ever be. And most of your male friends on here are far superior and better looking than I. Plus, I'm not anywhere near 10 inches. But, do you still love me? Even if it's just a little?

Posted by Baboon Rising on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 4:09 AM
[Reply to this]


DRAGON RIDER

Posted by DRAGON RIDER on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 7:18 AM
[Reply to this]


"THE DEMON SLAYER"

Look here Sam you don't own me I do not worship you! I am my own man and I'm better than Rush, richer too! As far as the ones who grovel at your feet they ARE LOSERS. They are LOSERS because they don't have a spine or balls!

Posted by "THE DEMON SLAYER" on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 7:31 AM
[Reply to this]


Nevada Lights

You're getting deleted!!

Posted by Nevada Lights on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 8:55 AM
[Reply to this]


Baboon Rising

You are a brave man Demon Slayer. I admint that I'm a loser and don't have a spine. But, I do have balls. Honestly. ehehe. And, I guess I do have a spine as well, or else I wouldn't be able to type this reponse. But anyway, I don't hold a candle to Rush. But, kudos for you for your confidence and for being your own man. I grovel at Sam's feet, even though I know it won't do any good. She's smart and hot. I guess I'm just a pushover. ehehe

Posted by Baboon Rising on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 8:14 AM
[Reply to this]


Nevada Lights

Thats the way I like it Baboon. Just a simple, honest truth....and some groveling.....remind me that you are clear on your position.

Know that I own you and you ask before you do (can't have you making stupid mistakes)......know that when I tie you to the bed post and allow you to sleep next to me that its because I like you. Know that because you ARE my pet that I will indeed take good care of you and that you will thrive. I might let you smell my perfume if you behave.....

By the way, I'm getting tons of emails - Demon Slayer is the only one who has chosen to be deleted so far.

Posted by Nevada Lights on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 9:10 AM
[Reply to this]


Baboon Rising

Sleep NEXT to you!!!???? You've GOT to be kidding me. Just to sleep in the same room with you on the floor would be an incredible honor. You know, Rush has a saying on his show that it's the callers job to make the host look good. Well, that's the way it should be with Samantha's friends. They should exist on her friends list to make her look good (not that she needs any help. She already looks terrific)

Posted by Baboon Rising on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 9:24 AM
[Reply to this]


"THE DEMON SLAYER"

You have got to be the biggest ass kisser on the planet!

Posted by "THE DEMON SLAYER" on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 8:49 PM
[Reply to this]


Baboon Rising

Have you seen her ass? You would kiss it too. ehehe. In all seriousness though, Samantha is not only a very nice looking lady, but she is incredibly intelligent and I really enjoy reading her blogs and seeing her page. I make my compliments in the spirit of the blog post. But, she is quite exceptional, I must say. I'm just one of many of her fans.

Posted by Baboon Rising on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 6:59 AM
[Reply to this]


Nevada Lights




You're not allowed to talk about Baboon like that!!


Posted by Nevada Lights on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 10:37 PM

No comments: