Monday, May 28, 2007

The Credit Score Scam


The Credit Score Scam
Current mood: pissed off
Category: Life

Here's where I'm outraged beyond capacity over this Bank of "Amexico" thing –

I, as a legitimate AMERICAN CITIZEN must have a job that pays well, have great credit (which is impossible to maintain because American Citizens are taxed to death, regulated, permit infested, and demanded on to pay for EVERYTHING) and I must have so much time "on the job" and so on and so forth to be approved for ANYTHING!

A credit score defines ME as a person, as that score does for every other American who wants the American Dream or to finance anything.

These ILLEGALS that Bank of "America" has been catering to - who have NO way to be held accountable for ANYTHING - no ID, no social security #, no way to prove anything, no history in this Country and NO WAY TO PROVE DEBT vs INCOME RATIO AT ALL – and the illegals get approved for credit cards and mortgages?!?!?!?!?!

THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!!!!

While the State and Government forecloses on retired people's homes that they've earned in their lives because they can't pay their over-inflated taxes on a fixed income.

I see illegals in huge 4X4 Dodge trucks & SUV's, hunting caps, gun racks in their trucks, big families, nice clothes - I know of entire neighborhoods owned by nothing but mexicans who cant even speak English and I think "Fuck, they've completely STOLEN the American Dream!

No - its been handed to them by the likes of Bank of "America"!!

I have been held down by my credit score because I didn't have a score ( I don't buy anything) or my pay scale to debt ratio isn't perfect or inadequate credit history, not enough time on the job and whatever else honest Americans have to explain and be held accountable to and these illegals who have committed CRIMES to come to this Country and work $6.50 jobs get credit cards and mortgages!?!?!?

In light of this situation, I think the whole CREDIT SCORE SCAM should be eliminated from American society!!! I think "credit score" is a joke!! I think Pay to Debt Ratio is a joke!! How do you work at Taco Bell, have 8 kids and own a new house, new cars, new clothes and put your kids through soccer with good dental??

Thanks to the Bank of "America's" in this Country – the American Dream is given away to illegals by greedy banks, who won't give REAL Americans the time of day!! REAL AMERICANS who have to pay for additional medical costs, additional police costs, additional prison costs, additional low-income housing costs, the contributions that the Small Business Administration gives to illegals, additional auto insurance costs, additional taxes and fees at the local level, and it goes on and on. Anyone who thinks illegal immigration doesn't cost the America Public is a complete moron.

I see Americans and they look ragged, poor, like they just don't give a fuck anymore. They wander along, overweight, unhappy, riding the bus, drunk……they look like they just don't have anything left. It's probably because they can't compete with illegals being handed everything!!

Equifax and all the other credit agencies can kiss my RED WHITE AND BLUE ASS !!!!

My credit score shouldn't mean anything if illegals who have no ID's no history, no great paying job and no way to be found if they run – if their "score" or "place in the Universe" doesn't mean anything, nor should it for Americans.

Also I was told by a reliable source that something like 87% of ALL bankruptcies are mexicans and 64% (I think) are approved. So get credit, buy everything you need and want and then file bankruptcy. Niiice!!! Thanks America!!

Again, Equifax and all the other credit agencies can kiss my ass! They won't hold me down or demand that I pay more than anyone else because I will buy USED and USED and USED. Screw the system!!

Credit reporting agencies are nothing more than a tool because even banks side railed them - the very establishments that are supposed to protect them!!

What a scam the credit rating is, what a scam!!!!


-Fish

11:04 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

"THE DEMON SLAYER"

AMEN! Samantha! I'm glad I cancelled my credit cards with those treasonous bastards!

Posted by "THE DEMON SLAYER" on Saturday, February 17, 2007 at 7:08 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Nevada Lights

You said that right! I have never had credit cards, so I don't feel your pain but if I did....CANCELLED!!!

Here in Vegas there's a Food-4-Less that has ALL permanent signage in spanish. I can't even find anything because nothing is in English. I feel this is a civil harassment against me, as an American. I'm burdened in my own Country and socially handicapped. I was thinking about filing a lawsuit against the Government for allowing the disassembly of my American culture and the Civil Harassments committed against me by allowing and even promoting excessive illegal immigration.

Think I could find an attorney to work with me on that???? Been trying!

-Samantha

Posted by Nevada Lights on Saturday, February 17, 2007 at 10:41 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: