Monday, May 28, 2007

Back to My Inner Child - LOL!!

There are two sides to me which essentially build my character and those two things are Politics and Physics.

On the political side, one must ensure the outside surroundings of existence are pleasant enough to sustain a decent living, a place to call home. Survival and reality are nuisances for me, but a necessary evil with which to deal. I get caught up in Politics because so many people
[A] Don't Care - which is a spineless way of relying on the rest of society to solve YOUR problems. The problems faced in a society are everyone's problems.
[B] Don't Know - most of America is at ease and life is comfortable, possibly even boring, thus the information sought out or presented is only relevant to that person at that time in his/her life. More of the population is unaware rather than not caring. It's up to us as a society to share information which has an impact on our lives as a society and that's what I get caught up in.

On the physics side – it's my escape and nothing pleases me more than to contemplate the ultimate questions. I cannot describe the feelings I get from science, its euphoric to me.































I'm not sure what I think about this yet but I feel there IS something to thoughts impressioning reality but I also think it's not OK to wish everything into the corn field. At the sake of grouping a new generation of hippies, I also agree that it is important to sustain a state of mind practice that will inspire all of Mankind.


















No comments: