Monday, May 28, 2007

Another Stupid Liberal ~ Who Is Now My Friend

Another Stupid Liberal ~ Who Is Now My Friend
Current mood: amused
Category: Life


AAAAWWWW ~ now we're friends........


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Will Paul, One of the Most Beautiful Demi-Angels
Date: Mar 16, 2007 7:53 PM

cool sexy, I knew you would understand.

by the way, really really nice ass;)

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Nevada Lights
Date: Mar 16, 2007 7:49 PM

This letter sounded more intelligent than the rest.

Now I will listen to you.


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Will Paul, One of the Most Beautiful Demi-Angels
Date: Mar 16, 2007 7:02 PM


I just want you to know that I am not your enemy at all, and actually there really is no reason to argue. I mean, look at my profile, would anybody actually think that I am like a Green party Democrat or something? I only just think what's best for America, and questioning the authority is required to keep America great and perfect. You maybe were bashing me just because I sounded like a democrat, but to tell you the truth, I only do not want to see America becoming like a British Empire in 1700's or Nazi Germany. All I want is a strong nation, and a small government. I mean, isn't that what the true Republicans believe in? I only just want the people to think that the United States of America is still a light of the world, not some kind of scary country invading nations with vague evidence.

alright sexy? I hope you understood me, because I just looked at your pictures and you really are smoking hot.

thanks;)

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Nevada Lights
Date: Mar 16, 2007 6:23 PM


Nice try ...

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Will Paul, One of the Most Beautiful Demi-Angels
Date: Mar 16, 2007 6:15 PM


actually you are pretty sexy for a 36 year old woman(nice boobs). Are you seriously single?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Nevada Lights
Date: Mar 16, 2007 4:30 PM


I bet I'm right, aren't I.........

;0)



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Will Paul, One of the Most Beautiful Demi-Angels
Date: Mar 16, 2007 4:17 PM


that was smart. Really smart.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Nevada Lights
Date: Mar 16, 2007 3:55 PM


It's so obvious that you are as gay as any queer could be. <--Control the conversation 101
HEHEH



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Will Paul, One of the Most Beautiful Demi-Angels
Date: Mar 16, 2007 12:38 PM


oh wow you talk about grammar, that's so sad. Why don't you educate yourself first and then talk about it later?

and did I ever attack America? did I? I seriously have no idea how you took my comment there anyway, but seriously, I don't even think I offended America at all.

secondly, state means country. America is a state, but if you are talking about The States, then well, ok? fine with that.

by the way, you truly sound like me at 14 or 15 or something. Ya, the countries ask America for help, that's like old times, did France ask for help during the Iraq war? It was America who asked France for help.

besides, I got into politics when I was 13, and I don't think the starting age really matters, or does it?

anyway, I'm only a high school graduate, so a college? not for me. What about you?


anyhow, you really should stop acting like a pathetic American woman, because everyone hates that attitude, you know. Just a little tip for you ;)


by the way, it's Will Paul, not Paul Will, I hope you are gonna learn how to read someone's name someday.

thanks ;)



*************************************************************
You ARE an idiot!

1. Only idiots attack their OWN Country!

2. America is not a State and never can be a State!

3. Please learn proper grammar and punctuation.

4. America doesn't get respect from passive idiots like you. America gets respect for being a leader. That's why every country in HISTORY has turned to America for help when the shit hits the fan!

5. I have been involved in politics since about age 16. I know a hell of a lot more than YOU! You are obviously only commenting from your lame-ass college fed side of politics - not from what's REALLY going on in the world.

If you are going to criticize - at least learn all of the facts before doing so!

~Samantha


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Will Paul, One of the Most Beautiful Demi-Angels
Date: Mar 16, 2007 12:17 PM


don't call me an idiot? what are you, some blind conservative? The United States is supposed to be a country that gets respected by everyone, not some monster attacking any countries for no reason. Or what, do you wanna see America becoming a Nazi state or something? If the citizens can not criticize, then who is going to make America better?

So seriously, if you don't know anything about politics, don't even bother, please.

7:57 PM - 12 Comments - 7 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
DRAGON RIDER


ANOTHER WACKED OUT MORON, NOT EVEN A FAR LEFT NUT. THIS GUY IS LIBERAL BECAUSE ALL HIS FRIENDS ARE. AND TOO DUMB TO SEE HIS POINT OF VIEW DOES NOT HOLD WATER.


BUT DON'T PICK ON PEOPLE THAT DOES NOT USE GOOD GRAMMER
ENGLISH AND SCIENCE WAS MY WORSE SUBJECTS.

Posted by DRAGON RIDER on Friday, March 16, 2007 at 5:58 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


He's probably not even from America........is my point.

I asked him if he was gay and he wrote something stupid, I forgot what it was - but he didn't deny it.

Read his letter as if it were a gay man talking. It's HILARIOUS! You can picture him all soft spoken, a girly twang in his voice. It's hilarious~

who knows, who cares...

Posted by Nevada Lights on Friday, March 16, 2007 at 6:01 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
kris, mexican-minuteman


Holy Christ. That is nuts.

It reminds me a little of this:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=143317868&blogID=232802537&Mytoken=275F04A8-1B6E-43FC-ADAE7B6BB86E721D34478927

Posted by kris, mexican-minuteman on Friday, March 16, 2007 at 8:25 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
DRAGON RIDER


MAUBE HE WANTS TO TRY TO PLAY ON THE RIGHT TEAM?/

HE IS RIGHT ABOUT 1 THING,

YOU ARE HOT!!
BUT HE IS A JACKASS FOR BRING UP BREASTS

Posted by DRAGON RIDER on Friday, March 16, 2007 at 8:57 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


Why? I'm not even offended that a man likes whsat he sees...thats what men are for, to compliment US!!


Posted by Nevada Lights on Friday, March 16, 2007 at 9:07 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
kris, mexican-minuteman


a lot of men are now intimmidated by the feminazi movement on that

Posted by kris, mexican-minuteman on Friday, March 16, 2007 at 11:41 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
USA RANGER B1


He buckled and folded like a tent over a hot pair of legs and nice ass. I always said those two with an intellegent mind is a dangerious combination for a man to argue with. But you do have all three.





Posted by USA RANGER B1 on Saturday, March 17, 2007 at 12:04 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


That ass has won me more friends than I can tell you. LOL


(I said FRIENDS - not visitors!! Mind yourself!!)


Posted by Nevada Lights on Saturday, March 17, 2007 at 12:28 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
kris, mexican-minuteman


oh, nice. haha

Posted by kris, mexican-minuteman on Saturday, March 17, 2007 at 1:12 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


;0)

Posted by Nevada Lights on Saturday, March 17, 2007 at 1:16 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Baboon Rising


That was a very entertaining read. If the guy was gay, Samantha's pictures changed his orientation in an instant. I believe that she alone will wipe out the gay marriage movement among male gays. I could only dream that I as a guy could get half the attention from women that Sam gets from guys. lol

Posted by Baboon Rising on Saturday, March 17, 2007 at 8:45 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
Nevada Lights


I was just giving him a hard time - he's an OK guy just kinda dorky (and gay).

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Nevada Lights on Saturday, March 17, 2007 at 3:14 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: